4 Feb 2011

Lovebirds

There's no escaping it - Valentine's Day is already being shouted across the media airwaves and will soon be upon us, although I don't remember it being talked up as early in the year before. Was it always a post-Christmas call to emotional arms, or did I dream that in the past we made the card the night before?




You've probably gussed that I'm not a natural romantic and had I not come across the designs of the UK's Prince Design, I might even have opted to commit commercial suicide and chosen to ignore the event altogether. But the porcelaine love-birds couldn't go un-mentioned and this really is their day. Coming in a variety of colours and designs, these handmade little dishes are lovely to look at - even on dates that aren't deisgned to tug at our heart-strings!
But what really steals the show for me is the gorgeous Poppy bowl below, which as a namesake does us proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment