29 Jan 2010

Pieces and bits


Well yes, I'm still working on my own pots and seeking inspiration absolutely everywhere.My talent is not yet worthy of public display so instead i'll share these beautiful pieces I came across at Manos . They are made by the Swedish ceramist Karin Eriksson whose own web site has an exquisite range of porcelain mobiles, pot and bowls that extends the range on offer at Manos. Enjoy!


I absolutely love these mosaic pieces with sections of different floral designs placed alongside one another. Little fragments of delicacy!



Manos also sell cards and printed works with funky and bright designs created by the Norwegian Darling Clementine team. Their goods are also sold via Etsy so easy to get hold of!



Manos also offer various types of textiles including my pick - these wool bags created by the Dutch designer Tineke Beunders. They are made from wool blankets (from the designer's own collection) and each one is totally unique. The interior fabric is totally different to the exterior adding that extra flash of originality!


No comments:

Post a Comment