25 Nov 2009

Old world charm from the New World

I recently took a look at the Anthropologie website - I'm probably one of the few un-initiated not familiar with their great range of furnishings from across the planet and really liked quite a few of the items on offer. These folding chairs were my faves - I have quite ugly plastic ones that I bring out when guests arrive and think that these wooden ones but be a far more attractive alternative. I've also inlcuded a couple of bits and pieces that caught my eye. The photo frame is rather sweet - a bit cottage-y perhaps but appealing nonetheless. The pinny is almost too good for the kitchen and I'd be tempted to turn it into a dress! It's just one of many frilly old-style aprons on the site that I'm rapidly developing a weakness for.





No comments:

Post a Comment